If you are that Employee...


Who is always the employee of the month

No matter what, he does something out of the box. Like really! Or we just stop competing with him agreeing to the fact he would. Choosing your competitors and doing better than them is nothing but satisfying your ego. Why don't you get some real deal?

Oversensitive

You want to react on every damn situation no matter what. Reaction is obviously go over the top always. My neighbor's dog did not poop this morning and I will spent my whole day talking about how cute he is. And, I will stop until everybody on the floor watch his photos. We understand your emotions but we literally don't care that much.

I don't know what to name this one

Putting on headphones(the fake one ofcourse) and listening to all the voices around. And, everybody else know that he is faking it.

Make-up Lover

Bag is full of make-up accessories and so is your face. Getting ready for the coffee break be like-

Some one's like this

People often take this on offensive note(I would)when you are just passing by after a handshake with a person and he starts using his hand sanitizer.

Gym Freak

Person who come to office with lot of bags like gym bag, office bag, food bag, this bag and that bag. Don't they have a locker? Taking breaks to go gym and advising some weird advise to everybody. Not advise actually but advertising every damn product he uses.

The Foodie

No, food is not the issue but whose keybord is full of leftovers.

Know-it-all types

Atleast he thinks he know everything and everybody else wonders why? And,why the hell he thinks his should be the last words and no more discussion.

The Acting manager

One who acts like he is the next manager and everybody should agree by this fact. Do we care why does he do that?

Introvert types or should we say antisocial

Nothing you do is intentional and we know it. What offend them the most is the statement- Aww!Why don't you talk? and they will be like-

I want a break

There is a meeting and you want a break.(Our love for pizza/coffee/tea breaks)

Saying 'NO' to everything

I can't do this because it does not come under my job parameters.

I am sure I missed out many employees in the list. Let me know here in the comments section and do give your reactions. Take a break and enjoy with everyone around you at your workplace rather than a hate because that is going to consume you in the end. My idea of work is to collaborate with each other and work toegther by appreciating each other and not letting them down. In the end, may the best one win. This is far better than seperate beings working like it's a war.

Some Additional Readings-
I want to quit my job
Is it good to be a perfectionist?

Comments